Saturday, February 27, 2016

on the road again


While ADP is now up and running again, I'm still confined to walking for a while longer (read explanation here).  Even so, I've learned to enjoy seeing my usual running routes at a slower pace and finding photo ops that I would have otherwise zoomed by.

This path encircles the Ile d'Or and is one of my favorite routes.  It was a beautiful day in early February when I snapped this shot on one of my long walks.  And even though it was mid-day, those shadows suggest just how low the sun is here in winter.

7 comments:

  1. Glad that you are up and (almost), running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read you and see your photos again. I've been in North Carolina for nearly two weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Stuart, happy to see all went well and that you're out and about again, albeit at a slower pace for a while. Super shadow shot to come back with, you and I are on the same wavelength as you'll see tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Stuart, happy to see all went well and that you're out and about again, albeit at a slower pace for a while. Super shadow shot to come back with, you and I are on the same wavelength as you'll see tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete