Monday, February 2, 2015

deuxième anniversaire d'ADP



Two years ago today I posted the first photo on ADP.  I actually wasn't sure if I'd make it the first year or even six months.  To publish a photo every day that is worthy of showing to others was a bit daunting.  And it still is.  I am in awe of my City Daily Photo colleagues who have managed to maintain the pace for a lot more years than I.

So after not missing a day for two years I'm finding I'm in need of a short break and to come back fresh.  Sunset photos have been a recurring theme on this blog so I thought it was an appropriate shot to start my vacation.  Au revoir.


9 comments:

  1. Magnifique coucher de soleil et un voilier pour prendre le large.
    Wishing you a peaceful break , but hoping you'll be back soon. Your photos helped me through a difficult period of my life. Thanks.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into my 8th year after taking a break at one point, to recharge and see my town with fresh eye. It can be daunting posting daily, but a break renews you photography mojo. Congratulations and enjoy the time off. Gorgeous sunset to sign off with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always, have a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the time off! We'll be here when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two years are NOT nothing, keep up the good work.
    Enjoy the break, Stuart, I hope I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful photo!! happy blogiversary! wow, that is impressive to have not missed a day for 2 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blog anniversary! Just discovered your amazing pictures and will keep checking in!

    ReplyDelete